Summer bean salad
Updated: Updated 08/07/2012 02:38 PM
By: Chef Paul Malcom
• olive oil
• sweet vidalia onions
• sweet corn
• crowder peas
• butter beans
• baby lima beans
1. Heat a saute pan and add olive oil.
2. Add sweet vidalia onions, caramelize lightly and coat in oil.
3. Add sweet corn, crowder peas, butter beans, and baby lima beans to saute pan and toss.
4. Allow beans and corn to brown lightly and add tomatoes, salt and fresh ground pepper.
5. Add rest of oil and toss.
1. Don't cook tomatoes, just let them gain the residual heat in the pan.
Back to list
2. Allow the mixture too cool to room temperature before serving.