Goat Cheese Appetizer
Updated: 06/10/2012 01:13 PM
By: Chef Catherine Rabb
• 1 10 oz. log of goat cheese
• ½ cup olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic (coarsely chopped)
• 2 oz. sundried tomatoes, minced
• 1/2 oz. dried or fresh thyme
• 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives (optional)
• Salt and pepper
1. Unwrap goat cheese and place on serving platter
Back to list
2. In a small skillet, heat olive oil, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and marjoram gently, until warm and fragrant.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour warm olive oil mixture over goats cheese, and serve with crackers.