Creedmoor family left homeless after house fire
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
CREEDMOOR, N.C. – A Creedmoor family is homeless after a fire tore through their house Sunday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to Sam Moss Hayes Road just before 2 p.m.
Firefighters say it appears to have started with a grill and quickly grew to a three-alarm fire. They say the flames were massive when they arrived on the scene. Multiple crews were called in to help.
They also say the rain helped them contain it.
No one was hurt, but the home is a total loss.