Frozen Margarita Pie
Yield: 1 - 9” Pie
• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
• ¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes worth)
• 1 lime zest
• 3 tbsp tequila
• 3 tbsp triple sec or other orange liquor
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 1 prepared salty graham cracker crust
1. Whip the cream to stiff peaks and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
2. Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and zest, tequila and triple sec.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the lime mixture.
4. Pour into a prepared salty graham cracker crust.
5. Freeze overnight; allow the pie to sit out at room temperature for a few minutes before cutting into slices.