To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
For each pizza dough (8 oz. each, personal size)
• 1/2 cup sliced, cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well for this)
• 6 or 7 slices Roma tomato
• 1/2 cup grated cheese, such as cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, or swiss
• 1/4 onion, cut into strips (aka julienned)
• 2 to 3 tablespoons favorite barbeque sauce
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Distribute all the toppings over the pizza dough except for the barbecue sauce and the parsley. Bake the pizza on the highest setting your oven will go, until done, about 7 minutes. Drizzle the sauce over the hot pizza and garnish with parsley.