To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 2 tbsp Olive oil
• ¼ tsp Red pepper flake
• 1 tbsp Garlic minced
• 4 ounces Vidalia onions small dice
• 4 ounces Sweet bell pepper seeded and small dice (red or orange)
• 1-14 ounce White beans from a can with juice
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 3 ounces Fresh Basil minced
• 4 ounces Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
• 1 ounce balsamic vinegar
• Salt and black pepper
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the olive oil, peppers and onions; sweat until translucent. Add garlic and red pepper flake sauté until fragrant
2. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half
3. Add the white beans and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 5-7 minutes
4. Add tomatoes and basil and heat additional 1 minute
5. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle each portion with a little vinegar just before service.