Chicken cordon bleu quiche
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 1 ea. - Pre-made Frozen Pastry Shell
• 1 cup - Finely Diced Ham
• 1 cup - Shredded Swiss Cheese
• 1 cup - Finely Diced Chicken
• 1 tbls. - Minced Chives
• 2 ea. - Large Eggs
• 1 cup - Whipping cream
• 1 Pinch - Salt & Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Poke a few holes in the thawed pie crust and bake until slightly brown then pull from oven and allow it to cool.
2. Sprinkle the ham, chicken, Swiss cheese and chives evenly into the pre baked pie shell and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the egg and cream until well incorporated and season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg/cream custard into the pie shell just until it covers the ingredients in the shell.
4. Bake at 350° until the quiche is well browned and firm.
Use the egg/cream custard to create your own quiche. The fillings in the quiche can be whatever you want. Be creative but keep the egg/cream custard the same. This quiche goes very well with a spring mix salad and balsamic vinaigrette.