Jumbo lump crab in Reisling butter sauce
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Jumbo Lump Crab in Reisling Butter Sauce
Yield: 4 servings
• 12 oz jumbo lump crab
• 8 oz Riesling (or other acid/sweet white wine)
• 4 oz butter
• 1 bunch scallion
• chives for garnish
• salt & pepper to taste
• crusty bread, sliced and toasted
1. In sauté pan, sweat the scallion bottoms. When translucent, deglaze with white wine and reduce by half.
2. Begin mounting with butter until nappe sauce forms.
3. Fold in the lump crab and warm it through, careful to not break the lumps.
4. Lay the crab and sauce over the toasted crust bread and garnish with chives.