Let's Cook: Halloween sugar cookies
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Halloween sugar cookies
• 1 dozen pre-baked Halloween shaped sugar cookies (optional: circle for spider web, pumpkin, gingerbread man shape for mummy).
• Royal icing (icing mixture of powdered sugar, egg whites and cream of tartar).
• Decorations for cookies (piped icing, candy, etc.)
1. Dip tops of cookies in a bowl of royal icing. Brush excess icing off on side of bowl for a smooth finish.
2. Pipe spooky designs or add candy and sprinkles to decorate cookies.