Let's Cook: Popcorn balls and peanut butter with apples
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• Popcorn (popped)
•1/4 cup melted butter
•10 ounce bag of marshmallows or container of marshmallow creme
• Gummy worms (optional)
1. Melt the butter and marshmallow in a saucepan and warm mixture enough to liquify.
2. Add the marshmallow mixture to a bowl of popped popcorn and mix.
3. Form the mixture into small balls (if using bare hands, you may want to dip hands into a bowl of cold water before forming popcorn balls).
4. You can also add a gummy worm into the popcorn ball while forming it.
Peanut butter with apples
• Peanut butter (or any other type of nut butter)
• Gummy worms
1. Take melon ball scoop and dig holes into the apples.
2. Spread peanut butter (or any other type of nut butter) into the apple's holes.
3. Put gummy worms in peanut butter holes, for a 'worm in apple' effect.