Let's Cook: Tofu chocolate mousse
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 14 ounces soft tofu
• 2.8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
• 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1.8 ounces honey
1. Add tofu to a blender or food processor and blend for one minute until smooth.
2. Melt chocolate over double boiler.
3. Turn off heat, add cocoa powder and stir until smooth and combined.
4. Add chocolate, honey, and vanilla to blender/food processor and blend until combined.
5. Pour into cups or ramekins and chill for at least two hours.