To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
• 1 10 oz. log of goat cheese
• ½ cup olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic (coarsely chopped)
• 2 oz. sundried tomatoes, minced
• 1/2 oz. dried or fresh thyme
• 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives (optional)
• Salt and pepper
1. Unwrap goat cheese and place on serving platter
2. In a small skillet, heat olive oil, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and marjoram gently, until warm and fragrant.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour warm olive oil mixture over goats cheese, and serve with crackers.